Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Rededication


When the New Year rolls around most people make resolutions, they want to get “fit” or lose weight or quit smoking. This is not that. I am not making a resolution; my resolve was never in question. What was a problem was commitment. My commitment has been lacking and that is what I plan on changing. I plan on going back to what I know works. For me that’s paleo-zone and a steady mix of crossfit, o-lift and some running and rowing in there to keep it interesting. I am going to get my nutrition dialed in first, to me that is the cornerstone to everything. I am not a good enough athlete to be able to make significant improvements in spite of good nutrition. The next step is motivated and directed training and practice. I have way too many holes in my game and need to start to plug those up. To do that I need to be focused on my end goal, create a plan and then work that plan. The next 30 days are huge for me and I need to stay focused.


The game: 16 workouts including a few “Warrior” wods, some “Girls” o-lift, power lift and some endurance work.

No strategy just hard work from here on out. I will finish these next 90 or so days as hard as a coffin nail or kill myself trying.




No comments: