Thursday, January 7, 2010

Excuses


I noticed something last night at the gym: I have way to many excuses. I was a giant vagina in the gym yesterday, I was way under my max lifts, had a tough time with my 85%s and just felt like a shit popsicle. The guys (and girls) around me were killing it, one in particular, and I am not going to lie, it pissed me off. I was not angry with them, they are all great people and I hope they continue to progress but we are competing now and it really bothered me to watch them get stronger and PR while I was putting Vagisil on my yeast infected ego.

The worst part is how weak my excuses were. "I got up early this morning", "I went snowboarding on Monday", "I have really cleaned up my eating so I must be adjusting." Wow I hate myself right now.

The truth: I suck. BUT I am working on it. As it stands right now I am out classed by this group but I will not let that stand.


2 comments:

Nathan H. said...

Don't worry about it man. And more importantly, take it easy on yourself.

blackjon said...

blog is starting to look awesome man. I'm still in the beginning stages of thatsagg.com