Thursday, April 1, 2010

On the Team


After 3 months the competition has ended. I was slated in 4th place but due to a late drop out I was moved up a slot to 3rd and on to Team Crossfit Academy's affiliate team. Although its not exactly how I wanted it to go I am proud of my efforts. I pr'd in every workout I attempted, some twice, and was able to tackle a couple of my weaknesses. I still have a way to go but I look forward to May 8-9th when I get to compete at crossfit for the first time outside of the gym. I still have a way to go and am as excited, if not more so, to prepare for the games as I am the games themselves.

Some of my scores:
  • DT 18:24 (2nd place)
  • Nancey 14:46 (4th place)
  • Elizabeth 14:52 (4th place)
  • Grace 4:03 (3rd place)
  • Diane 10:14 (2nd place)
  • Press 150#s (4th place)
  • Back Squat 335# (1st place)
  • Snatch 165# (4th place)
  • C&J 215# (3rd place)
  • 1 mile run 6:07 (1st place)
  • 5K Row 19:21 (2nd place)
Not great scores but I am improving and will continue to do so.

No comments: